Tuesday, May 4, 2021

May 2021 Color Kitz | Brianna Lepper

Hey friends!  Brianna Lepper here with you today and I'm super happy to share my newest layout using the gorgeous May 2021 Color Kitz!  Here's my layout: 





For $27.95 + shipping, this is what you get in this months kit: 
*NEW* Rule of Plum Vibez
Daffodil Creameez
Lettuce Get Together Creameez
Sugar Plum Shimmerz
Meet Me @ Sunset Inklingz
1 exclusive layered process "Blooming Ideazcut file created by Shimmerz Paints 
1 set of Dotz
1 package of Baby Rosez
 


To start, I cut the exclusive cut file from the kit out on some textured white cardstock and then painted it using Sugar Plum, Rule of Plum and Lettuce Get Together.  This cut file is super intricate so I thought it would pop more if I painted it.  While it was drying, I started working on my background by painting both Daffodil and Meet Me @ Sunset onto a piece of thick white cardstock.  




Next, I popped the entire cut file up on foam adhesive and adhered it down to my background.  The new Vicki Boutin Color Study collection matches perfectly with this kit so I used it to embellish my layout.  



I ended up painting the Rosez using both the purples and yellows in the kit.  They turned out so pretty and shimmery!


I originally just wanted the yellows from the kit to be on my background, but I did end up adding some splatters with the purples.  I also pulled in a Coloringz in Night Moves from my stash to bring in some pops of black.  


After adding in a few fussy cut flowers, my title and a subtitle, I layered in the Dotz from the kit and tangled thread under each one.  


Here's another up close shot!


To see how this layout came together and for an up close view of each product in the May Kitz, check out my process video below!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that I've inspired you in some way today.  Don't forget to add my name in the notes/comments section of your next order to receive a free gift!  See you in my next post!

Process Video:

























No comments: