Monday, May 24, 2021

Love Love Love | Vicki Boutin Color Story | Shannon Allor

I so wanted to use this Vibrant Color Story collection by Vicki Boutin today!  Of course, we have the best color matches with Shimmerz Paints!  My photo depicts a poor little daffodil that has been snowed upon in April in the upper Midwest.


I knew that I wanted to use the circular elements from the collection so I detail cut out some from the vellum specialty paper.  Next, I grabbed a few from the diecuts.  I love a nice diagonal so I planned on cascading my elements from upper left to the lower right.

Products Used:  

Elfin Magic Vibez

Jen I B Bleu Vibez

Pink Stiletto Coloringz

Now for the fun mixed media bits.  I took a piece of Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock and created both large and small splatty bits.  For the large bits, I made sure to let the color flow to create just a little bit of interest.  Seriously, it was that easy and I’m loving the bright color matches!


I was loving this diecut piece that reads love three times.  I decided to use it for my title.  I’ve totally gotten back into Glossy Accents lately and used it to create a shiny acrylic vibe on the middle word.


You can see one of the adorable Dotz pieces that I used here.  It was perfect for continuing with my circle elements.


Thank you so much for taking your time to hang out with me today!






 





No comments: