Friday, February 19, 2021

Love My Girl | February Color Kitz | Niki Rowland

  

 

Hi everyone, this is Niki (@nikiclairecreates) and I have a new layout and process video to share today using the February Color Kitz. The Kit contains five colours of Shimmerz Paints: Cloud Wine Vibez, Age Before Ruby Colouringz, Pink a Boo Inklingz, Angel Wings Shimmerz and Gold n Roses Blingz. These colours together are one beautiful combination!! 


 

The Kitz also contains a set of three Dotz, a diamond stencil and an exclusive cut file. The cut file is a set of flowers and they are gorgeous! I started off by applying Putting on the Glitz Dazzlerz texture paste through the stencil onto a white marshmallow background. Once dry I applied Angel Wings and Pink a Boo colours over the top. This really highlighted the stencilling and gave a lovely texture. I added lots of splatters in the different colours to the background too. 

 

I cut the cut file several times in different sizes. I then painted these using four colours: Cloud Wine Vibez, Age Before Ruby Colouringz, Pink a Boo Inklingz, and Gold n Roses Blingz. When they were dry I decided to back them with vellum for a really soft pretty look. 


I arranged my two photos onto my layout with all the painted cut file flowers in a horizontal design. I added fussy cut butterflies from the Cocoa Vanilla Unforgettable collection and then added in two of the Dotz from the Color Kitz: the one with a flower on it and another with an '&' sign. I added a few pieces of ephemera and also some cute perspextives by Bramble Fox: Lovely Mail. These were letters with hearts and cherries..so cute! I also added a perspextive, the word 'love', for my title and extended the title with alphabet stickers, so the title reads 'love my girl'.

 

I added wood veneer letters (mail) to my layout which I painted with Pink a Boo Inklingz - I love how Shimmerz Paints go on to wood shapes so well!

Thank you so much for joining me today. I hope you have enjoyed this layout and video. Don't forget that if you place an order via the Shimmerz Store, put my name in the comments to receive a freebie.

Happy scrapping

Niki xx

@nikiclairecreates


 


No comments: