Wednesday, January 20, 2021

You Bring The Sparkle To My Life | Color Kitz January 2021

 Hello Shimmerz fans!

It's a new year and a new month, and that means a new Shimmerz Color Kitz. This one is gorgeous and so very versatile with all its neutral tones. Despite the festiveness of the Color Kitz, I decided to celebrate one of my favorite events: my wedding day! 

I began with a black textured cardstock from Bazzill and sprayed it with Vibez Snow Day. Without waiting for it to dry, I splattered Star Dust and Snow Day into it as well. While my base dried, I colored in the cutfile with Good as Gold and I Love You Onyxly. Feeling like a wedding layout needed some florals, I stamped some using a Vicki Boutin stamp. These were colored with Snow Day using the water brush; Good as Gold was used for the centers.



Once everything was dry, I started assembling my layout by glueing the cutfile down first, followed by the picture and flowers. And finally, I added in the Drop from Color Kitz and splashed a bit of Good As Gold all around the layout.

And that's it! Pretty simple, but so gorgeous!

Thank you for joining me today. Be sure to check out the Color Kitz in the Shimmerz Paints shop; if you see something to liking, type "LORIMAR" in the comments section of your order to get a freebie.

- Lorimar







No comments: