Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Shimmerz Tiles


Hello! Ericka here and today I'm sharing a fun bright card I made with Vibez sprays and hexagon dies.


I love these beautiful and bright colors. I started by spraying Vibez in Sweet Heart, Hermit the Frog, and Jeni B Bleu on photo paper and then set it aside to dry. It takes a bit of time to dry since the photo paper has a coating so the color doesn't soak in as quickly.



Once the papers were dry, I took the Hexagon dies and ran them through my die cutting machine.


I arranged the hexagon pieces and adhered them to the card base with foam tape for some added dimension.


I die cut the Pinkfresh Hello sentiment three times and glued the pieces together and attached it to my card to finish it.



Thanks for stopping by and check out my blog Strangely Creative for more information on the supplies I used. Happy crafting!




Don't forget, if you make a purchase, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order! Take care!

No comments: