Friday, May 22, 2020

Right Now | 12x12 Media Layout using Blues and Pinks

Hello there, Lori here!

Popping by to share this Shimmerz-filled 12x12 layout in which I documented a sweet, endearing picture of my son giggling with my husband. I've also bashed a lot of leftover embellishments from my stash. Process Video: https://youtu.be/3l4AAXsYRYQ


Now, let's get started!

I first began with my base. I selected a patterned paper with a light blue scripty pattern on it and sprayed the center of it with Heidi Ho Blue (Coloringz), Jeni B Bleu (Vibez), Cotton Candy (Spritz), and Razzledazzle Berry (Vibez). My blue "cloud" is more predominant because I just wanted pops of pink throughout the layout.

Since I already had my mists with me, I went ahead and colored two doilies (Jeni B Bleu with splatters of Cotton Candy) and 2 cardstocks hearts (Heidi Ho Blue with splatters for Razzledazzle Berry).

Finally, once everything was dry,  I began to assemble my layout. I added in my two doilies diagonal to each other, added my picture (backed with tissue paper and craft foam) on top, and then began to layer in all the other embellishments, making sure to balance out the pink embellishments all around the layout.


And that's it! Thank you so much for looking and reading along. Remember, you can receive a freebie by typing my name (Lorimar) in comments section of your next Shimmerz order.

- Take care,
Lorimar

No comments: