Saturday, April 11, 2020

Celebrate | Ericka Strange


I hope you are all doing well and staying healthy. Ericka here with a quick card I made using Vibez spray.


Like most of the country, I'm homeschooling my little ones along with doing all my other duties so it seems like I have very little time to create. I wanted to make a quick birthday card for a friend and so pulled out my Vibez in Seas the Day and Rip Van Periwinkle and Pink Stiletto Coloringz.


I took some leftover watercolor paper and sprayed several layers of each color. I let it dry and then sprayed them again to get a rich, bright color. I took a white card base and flicked the spray on to it as well.


Once my paper was dry, I attached the colors with foam tape to my card base. I die cut this Pinkfresh sentiment from black paper and vellum and attached it to the colors.


To finish off the card, I added a little Glorious Day Vibez. That completes my quick card for today.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you stay safe and healthy. Take care!


If you make a purchase, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order!




No comments: