Tuesday, February 11, 2020

February 2020 Color Kitz | Brianna Lepper

 Hey y'all!  Brianna here with a Valentine's Day layout using the fabulous February 2020 Color Kitz! This months kit is packed full of amazing products!  For $29.95 plus shipping, this is what you'll get:






Pink Outside The Box Spritz: A new exclusive color to this kit. This color is a sweet pink with silver shimmer.
Blushing Bride Vibez
Weakest Pink Shimmerz: A new exclusive color to this kit. This color is a soft pink hue with shimmer mixed within.
My Bleeding Heart Coloringz
Spotlight White Inklingz
Pink Champange Creameez
1 exclusive Valentine cut file created by Shimmerz Paints
1 teaspoon package of Chipboard Heart Pieces
1 set of "You Are Loved" Dotz
1 set of Gold Floss






This kit is packed full of fun products!! First, I prepped some white cardstock with white gesso.  After that dried, I took the stencil from the kit and applied Texturez Tidy Widy to it.  While that was drying, I cut the cut file out on another piece of white cardstock and started backing it.  Then I took the gold floss that's included in the kit and started stitching around the entire envelope.  


Once the Texturez was completely dry, I started on my background.  I applied all of the colors in the kit around the page and let them all blend and run together.  The new exclusive colors are now my 2 favorite pinks!  They're absolutely beautiful!  


The colors in this kit match so well together!  I took my time painting and getting my background just right!  After the background was finished, I went ahead and painted the remaining hearts from the cut file and adhered them down.  


I love seeing the Tidy Widy Texturez show through the painted colors.  And the Blushing Bride Vibez?  That purple is so, so pretty!


After the background was completely finished, I started embellishing with the cute Dotz set and the darling little heart shaped wood veneers!  I always love to add tangled thread underneath my Dotz, it gives my page another fun element.


I added my title and a few last minute embellishments and I was so pleased with how this page came together!  



Thank y'all so much for stopping by!  These Color Kitz just keep getting more fabulous each month! Stay tuned for what's coming up in March, there's lots of exciting things headed your way!  

Check out my process video below:







1 comment:

Blog27999 said...

Look at the way my friend Wesley Virgin's adventure begins in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to get everything they want.

These are the EXACT same secrets lots of celebrities (especially those who "come out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You've heard that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps this expression has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while riding an unregistered, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and with $3.20 on his bank card.

"I'm so frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

You've been a part of those those conversations, am I right?

Your success story is going to be written. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast