Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thoughts & Prayers | Julee Tilman

Hi friends! Today I've got another shimmery card creation for you.


I started out just wanting to play with paint, so I pulled out pink caviar and pip pip cherry-o Shimmerz and started playing on watercolor paper.  When I got the look I wanted, I cut the panel and rounded the corners.  I then pulled out the gorgeous Fantastic Flowers set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and stamped this bloom and watercolored with the same paints, adding a touch of candlelight Shimmerz for the flower center.


The flower is fussy cut then I curled up each petal just a bit.  I then decided my background needed a bit more somethin', so I pulled out the Texture Tiles 1 set and randomly added some script text to the watercolored panel. The sentiment is from Mason Jar Bouquet and is embossed in white on a vellum circle.

For the base of the card, I wanted some texture and shine, so pulled out a succulent stencil and some Spun Sugar Dazzlerz.  My stencil had a bit of pink caviar paint I hadn't cleaned all the way off, so it gave just a hint of pink while bringing all that dazzle!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day.  If you're inspired to hit the Shimmerz shop, remember to mention my name in the comments when you place your order for a free mini surprise.

No comments: