Thursday, November 21, 2019

Shimmerz Christmas Tagz | Ericka Strange

Hey Shimmerz fanz! Ericka here and I'm just popping in today with some quick Christmas tags I made using a variety of the Shimmerz sprays and the Concord & 9th Snow Flurry set.



I had so much fun playing with these sprays and finding beautiful colors to blend together. I used watercolor paper so was able to add as much spray and water to my tags as I wanted to get some pretty blends.


For the first tag, I used Vibez Princess and Vibez Sweet Heart. I love the shine the Vibez spray has and it makes a beautiful background.




This tag has a blend of Vibez Hermit the Frog and Coloringz Well Blue Me Down. I love the vibrant look of these two sprays together.
 The Vibez has the beautiful shine while the Coloringz adds more pigment without the shine.

My next tag is a little more masculine with the darker colors. I used Vibez Grey Flannel with the Coloringz Blue Me Down.


On my last tag, I the same Vibez Hermit the Frog and Coloringz Well Blue Me Down but this time less of the green and more of the blue.  This tag is a little more grungy since I accidentally stamped the back of the snowflake and white heat embossed it. I then stamped the right side of the snowflake and heat embossed it with a pink. Still fun but a little more grungy.



For more information on how I created my card, check out my blog Strangely Creative.





That's all for me today. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget if you make a purchase on our new website, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order!




No comments: