Friday, November 8, 2019

"Home" 12x12 Layout Using Cut Files | Nicole Kerr

Hello Shimmerz Fans!
Nicole here and today I'm sharing a 12x12 layout featuring a shimmery wreath cut file in gorgeous fall Shimmerz colors! Here's a quick look at my final layout:


For this layout, I cut a wreath cut file out three times.  Each wreath was then colored with a Shimmerz color: Creameez Witches Blue (which has to be my new addiction!), Inklingz Mochachino and the third was misted with the Shimmeringz Goldie Lox! If you ever need a hit of gold sparkle, I HIGHLY recommend Goldie Lox!!! 

For my background, I prepped the entire surface with clear gesso and then added splatters of the Witches Blue, Mochachino and also Inklingz Penny 4 Your Thoughts.  I then used some of my very own designed die cuts for embellishing, along with gold Thickers!  Here are a few close ups for you:






Here is a list of the Shimmerz products that I used in today's project:
Shimmeringz Goldie Lox
Creameez Witches Blue
Inklingz Mochachino
Inklingz Penny 4 Your Thoughts

Thanks so much for joining me today! 
Have a crafty weekend!


No comments: