Monday, June 3, 2019

I "Heart" the June Shimmerz Kitz | Ericka Strange

Hello and happy Monday! Ericka here to share a card I made using the cut file from the new June Missy Whidden Color Kitz.  Have you seen this beautiful kit? I love these colors, but for today's card I had fun playing with the cut file designed by Paige Evans.  This kit includes the following:
  • NEW Spritz Hint of Mint
  • Spritz Chance of Rain
  • Shimmerz Pink Caviar
  • Inklingz Dear John Letter
PRICE:  $18.95


Here's the card I created just the cut file in the kit and some Vibez sprays.
 

I began by re-sizing the heart to fit an A2 card. I used some light watercolor paper and cut the heart out using my Silhouette.  Once the heart was cut, I removed the heart frame from the cutting mat and left the insides on the mat. I used some spray adhesive and adhered the frame to black cardstock. The next step was a little risky since I sprayed the Vibez directly on the paper pieces on the mat. (I think my mat is ok and I was able to wipe off most of the spray.) I used Vibez in Jeni B Bleu, Sweet Heart, and Hermit the Frog. Once it was dry, I used tweezers and liquid glue to place the pieces on the correct spot.


 The process was pretty simple and I love the way the black increases the Vibez shimmer.


I used black cardstock and white embossing for this simple sentiment from Reverse Confetti and attached it with foam tape. I finished the card off with some clear sequins.


Don't forget if you place an order with Shimmerz Paints to mention my name, Ericka Strange, in the comment section of the order for a fun freebie!

http://www.shimmerzpaints.com/shop.php

Shimmerz Paints Products Used:


Shimmerz Paints - Missy Whidden Color Kitz - June
Missy Whidden Color Kitz - June
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Hermit the Frog
Vibez - Hermit the Frog
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Jeni B Bleu
Vibez - Jeni B Bleu
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Sweet Heart
Vibez - Sweet Heart

No comments: