Monday, March 12, 2018

Family Adventure | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all! I'm so happy to share another scrapbook process with y'all!  I've been wanting to scrapbook this photo of my sons for a while now and I'm so glad I was finally able to!  I love the deep rich green colors in the photo and knew right away what kind of color scheme I was going to use for my background!  Here are the colors I chose:

Coloringz: Keep Palm
Vibez: Frost BiteGlorious DayDeep Blue Sea



 I prepped my cardstock with some gesso and used the packaging technique to apply each Shimmerz spray.  I used a past Studio Calico kit that I had picked up at one of their recent sales and also pulled some other supplies from my stash.




I recently picked up a leaf punch by Martha Stewart and I love how they match the leaves in the photo!  I used the navy tiny thickers from the Pick Me Up Collection by Paige Evans.  I love how it pulls in the deep blue tones from the Deep Blue Sea spray.





To see a more step by step process of this layout, please check out my process video on my YouTube channel!  Link is below.  Don't forget to mention my name in the notes/comments section when you place an order and they'll send you a freebie!





No comments: