Friday, November 24, 2017

Holiday Tags with Shona


Hello Shimmerz fans!! It is that time of year! The festive season is approaching fast, and I have started to make my tags and cards. Today I have 4 tags to share…4 beautiful tags that will adorn some magical gifts next month!

 

I started with a stencil and some Salt of the Earth Paste-eez, to add some fun texture in the background.


Once that was dry it was time to add some Shimmerz color. My colors are 4 Leaf Clover Spritz and Quit Yer Wine’n Vibez. I am going for an old look rather than traditional colors. Now its time to add my embellishments, pretty flowers and Creative Embellishments chippys


I finished it off with touches of Miner Miner 49er Inklingz and a spray of Goldie Lox Shimmeringz to give everything a soft shimmer.


Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Look for us on Instagram too! There is an amazing Black Weekend sale on right now too! AND a Design Team call!!!  Don’t forget to mention my name at the store checkout for your free sample of Shimmerz!!


Take care and happy scrapping!  

No comments: