Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Beck Beattie shows some color infusion with Coloringz and Spritz

Hi Everyone, Beck Beattie here today sharing a sweet card I created infused with color from some Shimmerz Sprays.  Have you tried these yet?  The colours are so fun, vibrant and wonderful to work with.



Shimmerz Products Used:
Shimmerz Spritz - Cotton Candy
Shimmerz Coloringz - No Yoking

For my card today I decided to infuse some colour onto my a pretty white doily and also a white flower.  I sprayed the two colours randomly over the doily and blott
ed a little excess off before drying with the heat gun.  It gave it a slightly wrinkled effect which I just loved!  I then pressed my flower into the liquid before adding some sprays of each colour over the top.  I also dried the flower with the heat gun before adding to my card.  I just love the beautiful colour I added with the help of my Shimmerz Sprays!

Here are some more pics of my sweet card.





I Hope you enjoyed my share today.


Happy Crafting!

No comments: