Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Today Is Perfect, a brown layout with Karine

Hi,

It's Karine here again to share another layout using the beautiful products we released a few days ago. 

Today Is Perfect


I was going for a monochromatic look. I used A Little Nutty Paste-Eez on my background.I sprayed a little bit of water on it to see how much it would bleed, but unless I used a brush, the color paste kept its shape. It's really the perfect product to use with a stencil because it goes on so smoothly AND it doesn't bleed. That's fabulous.


To add color to the background, I used See Ya Latte' Spritz. The effect is subtle, but I thought it unified everything. 


To add color to my chipboards (the smallest from the 6'' Clock Faces Frames set, one Frames Tiny Henri's and Today Is Perfect title from 2Crafty Chipboard), I used Oh Fudge AcriTonez. I like the AcriTonez because this paint eliminates the need to put some gesso before.



I left my clock frame chipboard (the largest from the 6'' Clock Faces Frames set bare, though.


So, you like what I have used and would like to get your hands on the products ? Visit the Shimmerz Store to see all the gorgeous colors in the many ranges on offer!

Thanks for visiting and don’t forget to mention my name when placing your order to get a free product. 





No comments: