Friday, December 16, 2016

A Shimmery Christmas

Hi Everyone, it is Beck BT here and today sharing a scrapbook page.  Although it is Summer here in Australia at Christmas, we often get opportunites to enjoy snow themed decorations and scenes.  There is a street of houses not too far from home that really go to town with lighting their houses up at Christmas.  It is so lovely to park the car and walk along checking them all out.


I used a beautiful collection by Carta Bella to create my page called Snow Fun.  I teamed that up with my Shimmers products for a beautiful effect


Shimmerz Products used- 

Shimmerz Pixie Dust
Shimmerz Jilted Jade
Inklingz No One's Chrome

I used the products on my background, first starting out with the Shimmerz pots.  I took some of the Shimmerz colours with a pallet knife and dabbed it onto my background.  I then took the second color and repeated the process.  Next I added some splatter using the No One's Chrome.  I did give the page a dry off before adding more of the Inklingz.

Here are some more pics showing the beautiful shimmery background of the Shimmerz pots.







I hope you enjoyed my share today and found some inspiration.  May you have a Merry Christmas full of lots of joy and laughter.  

Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  



No comments: