Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Layout using Coloringz


Hello! Felicity here with you again today!

Just wanting to share you all and a page that I created using more Shimmerz Coloringz. There called Coloringz for a reason, super vibrant!

Once again I started with a gesso background and then started spritzing my coloringz on. This time instead of dabbing with paper towel to remove excess, I used plastic. It gives it a different look and adds a little more texture.

When trying to add texture and interest to a background, it doesnt need to be add or a slow process. This took no more than 10 minutes.
I then just add some splaters.

to highlight my colour background I machine stitched a border around the shimmerz area and absolute loved it.

Then I started bulidng my page.




I hope this inspires you even go back to basics and remember why you create!

No comments: