Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Shimmerz Fun over in New Zealand

Hey everyone its Beck BT here again with another share.  I am over in New Zealand and I will be sharing some Shimmerz fun with the ladies over there creating some boy cards along the way!

I wanted to share with you one of the cards we will be creating.  The class is called Boys 2 Men and it is all about using the same products in different ways to target a different age group.  We are really going to have loads of fun!



Here are the 3 fun cards we are going to be creating in the class.  I think there might even be a couple of spots left if you are heading to SENZ!

We will be learning about getting varied results from the same products for varied themes.

Shimmerz Products used:
Shimmerz Creameez in Ride the Tide
Shimmerz Creameez in Get Glowing



Also we are having a 4th July Garage Sale coming up!  Head on over to the website on the 4th July for some fun savings! 

 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz yumminess can easily create amazing cards!

Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  




No comments: