Thursday, June 23, 2016

Playing with beachy colors, with Karine

Hi crafters,

It's my turn today to share my creations with you. I received the beautiful French Riviera collection from Prima from Flying Unicorn. It inspired me this layout.

Famille
FU Famille

First, I used the «Respirer l'air de la Mer» paper. 
To add texture, I used a stencil with some modeling paste. After that, I glued some torn doilies with gel medium.   

FU Famille - Details3

I wanted a beach color scheme, so I used Shimmerz Vibez Jeni B Bleu and  Shimmerz Coloringz Well Blue Me Down. I applied them with a brush, making drops and drying with a heat gun between the colors. 

FU Famille - Details1

I used some crystals to embellish. 

FU Famille - Details2

Also, I used the French Riviera Six-Four-les-Plages and La Mer flowers. 





2 comments:

New Creations said...

Wow! It's adorable with awesome textures!

Rochy said...

Nice to sy hello, Samantha, I see your name is Robles, my husband also surname Robles, I'm Rochy Robles, maybe we are relatives ; )
Regardes.