Friday, May 27, 2016

Textued mixed media card with Beck BT

Hey everyone its Beck BT here again with another card, and this time I have had fun creating loads of texture on this mixed media card with some different Shimmerz products!


I added some stenciling to the background with some texture paste and  and allow to dry
Then I added a layer of ‘She Packs a Punch’ Inklings to the background sporatically.
  I then coloured up the chipboard leaf branches with the Vibes Before Dawn spray and adhered them along with the flowers and some lace to the card background.
To give the sentiment some more texture I used the Tickle me Turquoise Shimmerz dry and then apply a layer of Texturez in Crushed coral, drying with a heat gun to help the colour below to show through a little and adhere to the card

Lastly I added some splatter by watering down a little of the Tickle me Turquoise Shimmerz and adding splatter with a paint brush.

Shimmerz Products used


Shimmerz Paintz Inklings ‘She Packs a punch
Shimmerz Paintz Vibez in ‘Before Dawn’
Shimmerz Texturez in 'Crushed Coral'



 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz texture can easily create amazing cards!

Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  




No comments: