Friday, May 20, 2016

Happy Birthday card by Beck BT with Shimmerz Dazzlers

Hey everyone its Beck BT here again with another card using the delightful Shimmerz Products! I just adore a little texture and I had so much fun with this card creating some glitzy texture on it.


For my card I used Shimmerz Dazzlers to create the sweetest background feature for my card.
I simply stencilled the paste through a fun design.
While still wet sprinkle over some Stampendous Spoonful of Snow Embossing Powder and elements
Dry using a heat gun which will also melt the embossing powder elements
Colour the chipboard sentiment using Shimmerz Vibes in Sunset Strip adhere to the card
Finish the card with some adhesive pearls in the center of each stencilled flower, and some randomly placed yellow sequins

Shimmerz Products used

Shimmerz Dazzlers in Lemon Drop
Shimmerz Vibes in Sunset Strip


 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz texture can easily create amazing cards!

Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hajimemaste Watashi Jelly Gamat Gold-G desu
Yoroshiku onegai simasta :)
visit my blog Jelly Gamat Gold-G