Friday, April 29, 2016

Shimmerz Sprays with Beck BT

Hey everyone its Beck BT here again with another card using the delightful Shimmerz Products!  Sometimes the simplest of cards can be jsut so striking!


For my card I have used a stencil and sprayed two colours for a varied effect.  Although the colours are quite a contrast against each other, they still have a way of blending with the spray effect and I adore how it looks.


Shimmerz Products used

Shimmeringz in Heavy Metal
Spritz in Cotton Candy 


 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz Paints can easily create amazing cards!

Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  




No comments: