Friday, March 25, 2016

Watercolor fun with the Choose your Huez sets

I am SO excited to be sharing with you my card today as I have been having SOOOO much fun with the new Aqua Huez!  The color in them is so so yummy that I am totally addicted!

This sweet card I have created for you today really shows of the beautiful effects these watercolors can create with the water brush that is included in the 'Chooze Your Huez' sets!

I really wanted to show you how I used the Aqua Huez so I even created a
video for you to watch:



Shimmerz Products used

Aqua Hues in:
Crazy Daisy
Leapin' Lizard
Red Hot
14 Carrots
Inter-BLACK-Tic
Blew Me Away 
Little Boy Blue


I made my own embellishments for the card with the Aqua Huez using the waterbrush in the Chooze your Huez sets


As the colors in the embellishments are the same as the background I muted them down with a piece of vellum, watch my sneaky way to hide the glue in the video!  


Black looks so striking against bright colors so I used black permanent ink to stamp my sentiment onto the vellum piece before adhering.  




 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz Paints can easily create amazing cards!

Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  




No comments: