Friday, December 25, 2015

Timeless Beauty - A non Christmasy layout for Christmas day...

Merry Christmas,

I'm happy to be on the blog today with my last Shimmerz creation for 2015. 



On my background paper (Newsworthy, from Autumn Anthology, Blue Fern Studios), I used Texturez in Tidy Widy through a rose patterned stencil from Prima. I love the subtle effect I got. 


I used colors I love very much: Vibez Glorious Day, Vibez Razzeldazzelberry, Spritz Treasured Hymn, Spritz Bed of Roses and Spritz Rock-a-fella Blue. 


A few embellishments and some stamping, and everything was done!

***

You can order Shimmerz products directly from the Shimmerz Paints Store. If you do, don't forget to mention my name (Karine Gagnon) in the «Instruction to Merchant/seller» part of your order form (just below your name and address). After clicking «add», you'll get a FREE product in the color of your choice. 


No comments: