Sunday, October 11, 2015

Hi,

I'm up again today to share my second October layout. Here it is.


I chose the Mistletoe paper from the Yuletide collection by 7 Dots Studio. I first applied clear gesso all over my page. Then, I used a Prima stencil with modeling paste. 


Since I wanted a more masculine feel to my layout, I chose to go with green tones. I selected my Shimmerz: Green Olive, Celery, Evergreen and Key Lime. I applied them with a brush and a bit of water, to help the colors to blend. I tried to follow a bit the pattern left by the stencil.


For a little more texture, I added some motifs with stamps. 


***

You can order Shimmerz products directly from the Shimmerz Paints Store. If you do, don't forget to mention my name (Karine Gagnon) in the «Instruction to Merchant/seller» part of your order form (just below your name and address). After clicking «add», you'll get a FREE product in the color of your choice. 

No comments: