Saturday, August 22, 2015

Having fun with sprays - Layout with Karine

Hi,

It's my turn again today to share with you a layout I created. Here it is.


I started with a paper from the Thoughts Keepers collection, from 7Dots Studios, on which I applied clear gesso. Then, in three places, I applied very heavy white gesso through a stencil and glued lace, doilies and joint tape.



I then stamped a few motifs to add texture.



Next, I applied the following colors with a paint brush: Vibez Jeni B Bleu, Coloringz Well Blue Me Down and Oh Say Can You Sea, as well as Spritz Bamboo Leaf. I used my brush to add drops all around.



All was left was the embellishments.




***

You can order Shimmerz products directly from the Shimmerz Paints Store. If you do, don't forget to mention my name (Karine Gagnon) in the «Instruction to Merchant/seller» part of your order form (just below your name and address). After clicking «add», you'll get a FREE product in the color of your choice. 


4 comments:

Nadyunya olenadole said...

oooooooooooh this is AWESOMEEEEEEEE LO!!!!

Ellie Knol said...

LOVE it!

Melissa Bove said...

Wowzers!! This is stunning!

K said...

Thanks ladies! I love how it turned out!