Friday, July 17, 2015

Vibez and creameez with Felicity

Hello.

Felicity here to share a fun little layout using shimmerz. I am still get excited when I put shimmerz on my page because it makes it all sparkly.  I love layering my shimmerz on and using a mix of product.

Shimmerz I used:
Vibez: Glorious Day, sweet heart and Deep blue sea
Creameez: Berry hot and Great fruit
Inklingz: Brass knuckles and Giddy about green



"I love this"



Some detail shots of you.

 I have had this little deer for so long. I wanted to add a little whimsical to this page, to represent the people in the photo.

 some really cute pretty little studio embellishments You can see also the shimmerz over the top of the modelling paste and gesso.
lots of prima goodness with shimmerz underneath to add depth.

Happy weekend - hope its creativity!!
Felicity XO

No comments: