Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Life - Playing with Spritz

Hi,

Karine here today to share another layout I made with lots of wonderful Spritz sprays.  



For my background, I first started with a coat of clear gesso on my paper. Then, I applied modelling paste through a Memory Box stencil. When everything was dried, I sprayed three colors of Spritz: Bed of Roses, Treasured Hymn and Tuscan Sun. I used a little bit of water to help the colors to blend. I dried everything with my heat gun.


For my chipboard, I started with a coat of white gesso. When dried, I applied the same colors as my background, but I used a paint brush.



A few stamps with Archival ink in Jet Black to add texture. 


To add more texture to my background, I added a few drops of Spritz in Truffle and a mix of white gesso and water. 





Here are the Shimmerz products I used.




***

You can order Shimmerz products directly from the Shimmerz Paints Store. If you do, don't forget to mention my name (Karine Gagnon) in the «Instruction to Merchant/seller» part of your order form (just below your name and address). After clicking «add», you'll get a FREE product in the color of your choice. 



No comments: