Monday, June 15, 2015

Experimenting with Shimmerz Paints - Part Two

Hi...

Happy Monday!

Tina here today and I am back with Part Two - Experimenting with Shimmerz Paints!

Earlier this month, I experimented with Shimmerz Sprays, using different paper mediums - black cardstock, Yupo Paper, and Clearprint Vellum.   

Today, I am sharing a few 'play' projects, using my experiments projects.

My first project evolved from my original play, Shimmerz Sprays on black cardstock.

I used several shades of Shimmerz Vibez and Spritz to create on black cardstock.  I used the sprayed images to create doodles on my cardstock, using Gelli Roll pens.  

This page....



was transformed to this...



This page.....


to this...



This page....



to this...



and finally this page...



to this...



But, I didn't stop there.  Lately, I love cutting up my Art Journal pages into pieces and using them in additional projects.  I cut each square into quarters and made a Mini Album from the sections.





My second project was my experimentation with Clearprint Vellum.  The paper is awesome and I love how it took to the Shimmerz Sprays.  Using the stencil image, I added more doodles and Shimmerz Inklingz to the background to finish my page.





I enjoyed experimenting and creating without an end result in mind.  It's a great way to give your inspiration a jump drive and to try out new techniques and products!

If you were inspired by any of my projects today, place an order for Shimmerz product and receive FREE product when you mention my name in the 'Instruction to Merchant' section.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!


No comments: