Sunday, May 31, 2015

Two Handsome Little Boys - A layout with Karine

Hi Shimmerz fans,

Karine is here today with a boys layout. Here it is.



As a base, I used a Glitz paper on which I applied, in a few spots, a thin coat of white gesso with a palet knife.


To add color, I used Vibez in Jeni B Bleu and in Glorious Day as long as Spritz in Tuscan Sun. A Stampendous stamp with black Archival ink and some modeling paste through a Tim Holtz and a 7Dots Studios stencils completed the background for this layout.


Around my embellishments, I added Blingz in Spiced Cider and Shimmerz in Coffee along with some Prima micro beads.



You can order Shimmerz products directly from the Shimmerz Paints Store. If you do, don't forget to mention my name (Karine Gagnon) in the «Instruction to Merchant/seller» part of your order form (just below your name and address). After clicking «add», you'll get a FREE product in the color of your choice. 



No comments: