Friday, May 22, 2015

Beautiful - Mixed Media Layout with Shona


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Today I have a layout to share of my cutie pie great niece and some beautiful Shimmerz colors. I just love this mix of color! 
 

 

After all of my layers and background masking was done I added some Plum Pudding Spritz and Punked Up Purple Coloringz. They both added so much pretty color to the background!


The Creative Embellishments chippys are finished with a coat of gesso and some Bamboo Leaf Spritz to finish them off.

And my final touches are some drops of yummy Brass Knuckles Inklingz…love how it shimmerz !



On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration and watch out for giveaways! Take care and happy Scrapping!

No comments: