Thursday, March 12, 2015

XO Canvas with Shona


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Shona here today with a canvas I have created with some of my favourite Shimmerz colors! After I have adheared all of my pieces on the canvas and applied a coat of gesso it was time to add some color with Shimmerz.
 

 
 

The background is a combination of Coloringz in Well Blue Me Down, Oh Say Can U Sea and Don’t Be Suede. I just love these three in combo!



The Flying Unicorn metal adornments and flowers all have touches of Spotlight White and Brass Knuckles Inklingz on them. The Inklingz are full of Shimmer!
 



A couple more close-ups.
 

 

On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration and watch out for giveaways! Take care and happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Jean Bullock said...

Shona, this is beautiful. I love the colors you used and the embellishment arrangement is awesome.