Monday, February 16, 2015

Evolution of a Mixed Media Canvas

Hello and Happy Monday!

Tina here today with a different approach to a video tutorial.  This week, instead of sharing with you the specifics of how I created a project, I thought it would fun and interesting to share with you the evolution of a project, and how original ideas don't always work out.  But that's ok!  Let's take a peek!








Shimmerz Products Used:
Dazzelerz - Tutti Fruitti, Coral Me Crazy, Sea U in the Mornin
Coloringz - No Yoking, Oh Say Can U See, Pretty in Pink

As you can tell, my original concept and design "just wasn't working'...so I kept adding layers and starting over till I got a project that I was okay with.  And this is totally okay!

I hope you enjoyed my short video today!  Have a wonderful day!

As always, if you are inspired by my project and how I used Shimmerz Paints, place an order and mention my name in the 'Instructions to Merchant' section and you will receive FREE product!

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

I really like your end result - lovely. Gesso has come to my rescue many times on my beginner's road. Thanks for sharing.

Lydell Quin said...

Love this. My projects often turn out different than planned as well!!!