Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Altered Bee Canvas

Hello lovely people! I am here with a share for Shimmerz, it has been a long time since 
I said that! Feels so good to be back on board! I had a BLAST creating this canvas! 
One thing I LOVE about designing for Shimmerz is Stacey gives us creative freedom!
Just lets us do "our thing" and i LOVE her for it! So i had bought this bee and wanted to 
sparkle him up! The Shimmerz Inklingz was perfect! Along with some Texturez and Sprays of course!
I have a video tutorial HERE
Shimmerz Store. Make sure to mention my name or my blog in the "notes to merchant" section to receive some FREE Shimmerz of your choice!




Products Used:
Inklingz in
 Chocolate n Diamondz
I love you Onyxly
Steely Blue Eyes
Me and Blue
Texturez in Gold Mine
Coloringz in Don't be Suede
Well Blue Me Down
Shimmeringz in
Goldie Lox

No comments: