Sunday, November 2, 2014

Shimmerz teams up with Hazel & Ruby


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Today I have two projects to share with you! Both are created with my Flying Unicorn Nov kit and the Off the Page project was created for Shimmerz and Hazel & Ruby. Hazel & Ruby are an amazing company that designs gorgeous supplies for crafting! They have rolls of tissue paper that are just so yummy, washi tape, fabulous stencils and much more. I have used their stencil on this project to create the NOEL title. It is so easy..you just place the letters on your paper and cut around them. They have a sticky back and they stay in place perfectly until you peel them off to use again..AND they are large so they worked perfect for me. You can also place them on your project and mist on top of them. After peeled off they reveal the paper below...so cool!!!
I have created a wall hanging for the holidays. The hanging is quite large and will be perfect in my hallway.


I did some masking on the heart frame with some Gold Mine Texturez and after that was dry I added some Good as Gold and I’m Not Limon Inklingz to finish it off.


Once dried I started to add the embellishments. The chippys are finished with some Gold Glimmer Blingz with touches of Tidy Widy Texturez to make it look like snow.


I added some Tidy Widy Texturez on the Hazel & Ruby letters to finish them off. I love the way this turned out.

 

Next up I have a layout to share.


I have used some gorgeous Patina Texturez for masking in the background.


When I decided where my clusters were going on this layout I misted the background behind where they would be with the NEW Oh Say Can U Sea Coloringz…what a yummy color!


Once the layout was put together I finished it off with some sprinkles of Coloringz and Brass Knuckles Inklingz! Inklingz have fast become a huge fav for me..they are perfect for adding droplets that just shimmer!!!

 

On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a Shimmerz goodie for FREE!!!! Shimmerz has put together some gorgeous holiday collections…sets that will make your creating so much fun!
 
 
 
 


AND while supplies last you get this LIMITED EDITION collection FREE for orders over $50…….dont forget to mention my name in the notes to the merchant for your free goodies!!!


 
Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping! I will be back lots in December with Shimmerz and Hazel & Ruby creations....don't forget to swing by and check out Hazel & Ruby!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Two beautiful pieces! I love the holiday collections! And I agree with you, the Inklingz are awesome and becoming a fav for me too. Thanks for sharing your great works!

Lydell Quin said...

Both lovely! Love the layout though! Very gorgeous!!!