Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Vintage Canvas

 Hi there!  Stacey here today to share with you a canvas piece I was commissioned to make. 
I chose a vintage/shabby look to match the photos.   Red and brown is a different combination for me to create with but I think this matched perfectly with the photos/theme.
 
 
 
Shimmerz products used:
 
Inklingz - Penny 4 your thoughts
Spritz - Ruby
Vibez - Egg Noggin
Coloringz - My Bleeding Heart
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used a stencil which I applied with Modelling paste.  I blended the Inklingz Penny 4 Your Thoughts to the edges of the stencil (which was a flower shape).
 
 

 
 
 
 
I applied lots of My Bleeding Heart flickers.
 
 


 
 
I added the deep, rich hues under the lighter shabby embellishments, making them pop off the page.
 
 
 


 
 


 
 
 




 
Have you seen the new Shimmerz products???  There are 5 new Texturez, 5 new Dazzlerz and 6 new Inklingz "Gracie's Collection".
 
Plus.........12 new Coloringz!
 
Here are the new Coloringz colours, can't wait to get my hands on those yummy colours!!!!
 
 
 



 
Have a wonderful day and thankyou for visiting.
 
 






No comments: