Saturday, September 27, 2014

Lettering with Shimmerz Paints

Welcome to the Shimmerz Paints Blog again today!
I have a quick lettering Project to share with you.  Its in my Bible, but you can do with anywhere.

Heres the project.


I used Shimmerz Marigold, Golden Wheat, Royal Red, Celery and Tickle me turquoise

(Keep your eye out for the video on how I did this on Monday!)





Below is the opposite side.  I used gel medium through a stencil on wax paper, dried it and painted it with Shimmerz.  (Coloringz (Pink Stilettos & Heidi Ho Blue and Shimmerz Rolling in the hay)  
Its totally transparent, and very pretty.


Here it is turned over and you can see the text through it.


Thats all from me today.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!




2 comments:

Val-Belle said...

I love what you created Lydell it is soft and pretty and I love the see though page. Just gorgeous.

Angela Riddell said...

Did the lettering bleed through to the other side of the page? This is so beautiful and I love how bright the the words are!!