Tuesday, September 30, 2014

'Be Yourself'

Hello there!  Stacey with you today to share a new canvas piece. 
 
 
Shimmerz products used:
 
Vibez in Egg Noggin and Jeni B Bleu
Shimmerz in Tickle Me Turquoise and Key Lime
Inklingz in I'm Not Limon
 
 
 
"Be Yourself"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have used some new product from Prima Marketing and I just love these Vellum flowers.  I applied the Shimmerz in Key Lime and Tickle Me Turquoise to the petals and centre of the flower along with some Inklingz in I'm not Limon.  
 
 
 

 
 
 
I masked the background with a stencil and used the Vibez sprays in my first layer.  After my embellishments were added on I used a small paintbrush to add more colour around them.
 
 
 

 
 
 
I applied the Inklingz to the butterflies, giving them a shimmer.
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I added more flicks and sprays to some of the embellishments and gave the centre of the flower more colour too.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I applied some texture paste to the metal birdcage and then added Key Lime to the side of it.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I hope you liked my canvas today!  Have a wonderful day xo
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: