Friday, August 8, 2014

Layers of Masking with Shona


Hello Shimmerz Fans! I have a fun mixed media layout to share today. The photo is me and hubs when we were on Vancouver Island last month.


 
To start I added some layers of masking in the background. First I used some molding paste and added some Bamboo Leaf Spritz to it. I also added some of the new Inklingz in Brass Knuckles and I’m Not Limon to the masking. Adding some color just brings the masking out.



After this layer of masking was complete I added more masking with Tidy Widy Texturez and some drips of Spritz Bamboo Leaf and Before Dawn Vibez.




To finish off my layout I have added some touches of Brass Knuckles Inklingz on the embellishments...I am in love with the Shimmer!



Head on over to the Shimmerz Facebook page…there are giveaways going on right now!

On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (or any Shimmerz Designer) (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a something FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Janene said...

Beautiful layouts, colors and texture! Love it