Saturday, June 14, 2014

Lovely droplets of paint.

Hi there. I am sharing a project I created with the June Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. It was such a gorgeous bright colourful kit to work with, and I had JUST the right colours to match it with my Coloringz collection!




I wanted to do something a bit different in my Project Life album.  I had some weeks to catch up on, and wanted to do something a bit fresh. 
I decided on a Layout spread, using typical PL sized cards and ideas, but not in the pocket pages.
I found I could fit on enough pictures for the week and still keep the page 'designed'.

And the Coloringz finished it off just right!

Here are some closer pics.
The colours are so pretty....








AND Keep in mind we have some amazing new products being released in June.

These little tubs of bliss are awesome and you will love them.
Inklingz will be hitting out shelves soon, so keep your eye out!



Thanks for stopping in today!

See you again soon.





No comments: