Thursday, March 13, 2014

birthday girl

Hi all!
My "little girl" just turned 20!
Oh my....time sure does fly!
Made this canvas for her birthday.

Have used a lot of Shimmerz products on this one.

Spritz: Treasured Hymn
Vibez: Jeni B Blue
Coloringz: Mama Sings the Blues
Texturez: Sandy Stone
Texturez; Teal Me No Lies
Dimensionz: Blue Lagoon

Sprayed the flowers, ribbon and lace with the Spritz, Vibez and Coloringz.

Used a template for the background, using the sprays and texturez.
Glued some chipboard numbers in the middle.
I randomly added some dots with the Dimensionz, Blue Lagoon.

For the banner I used the Texturez.


All of these Shimmerz are so great to work with!
If you place a Shimmerz order make sure you add my name during check out
and you will get a FREE sample of your color choice.

Enjoy your day! 
xxx






No comments: