Sunday, February 9, 2014

February Guest Designer -Daria Pneva, Week 2

Hi all! 

Daria Pneva is here.





 This is my second project for Shimmerz and I made one more layout using some Shimmerz products! This layout is about my parents and about their wedding.


I have used Dazzlerz on this project.

Dazzelerz – Grapetastic

I used  some paints to create splashes and smudges. Also I colored some pieces of resist canvas and chipboard. I love these colors very much!!! It so beauty and vibrant! And it has small shimmers. 

                                            I used Grapetastic Dazzelerz to create circles.





Find Shimmerz Colours like what is used in this project......

Dazzlerz-Grapetastic
Vibez- Hermit the frog, Grape Escape
Shimmerz- Tickle me Turquoise, Sunny



Have  nice day!

2 comments:

Stac said...

Daria, this is such a beautiful use of color. Love the purples. So pretty!

ingrid said...

also loving these colors together! looks great! xxx