Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bright and Happy Layout- By Keren Tamir



Its my turn on the Shimmerz blog today and I have a very bright and happy layout just for you.


I used Lemon Drop and Gummy Berry Blue Dazzlerz to mask two different types of stencilled doilies around the page.


Then using some Chikadee, Sea Foam and Caribbean Sunset sprays, I sprayed around the page and let it drip unevenly. Finally I took a black aquarelle pencil and outlined the drips I had made with the inks.


I stamped different types of images across the page using black archival ink. Then I matted the photo with recycled packaging.


Finally I embellished with flowers, vines and other embellishments.


As always if you make a purchase at the Shimmerz Store and if you mention my name during checkout  in the "instructions to merchant" box. Stacey the owner of Shimmerz will send you a free product.


You still have a few days to enter the Shimmerz Challenge on our Facebook page.

You could win yourself some Yummy Shimmerz plus be a Guest Designer on our blog.
Isn't' that a sweet deal?



hope you enjoyed my creation today
Have a wonderful day!!

Keren
http://kerentamir.blogspot.ca



2 comments:

ingrid said...

how much fun is this! love it Keren! xxx

Stac said...

Too cute for words! Another great work!