Friday, February 21, 2014

A little vintage/shabby today!

Happy weekend everyone!  I have a subtle palette of Shimmerz to share with you today.  A little different from my usual brights but these colours together are just beautiful, a little vintage even!!!
 
 
Shimmerz products used:
 
Vibez in Egg Noggin
Spritz in Treasured Hyme, Rock-A-Fella Blue and Bed of Roses.
 
 
"5"
 
 

 
 
I absolutely love Egg Noggin, it would have to be one of my favourite Shimmerz products.  I use it on alot of projects and it's a wonderful colour to mix in with others, it's really creamy.  It also has loads of shimmer to it.
 
 
 





I sprayed the Bed Of Roses under my embellishments and then went over it with the Egg Noggin to tone down the colour.  But I love the way the rustic colour matching in with the rust in the background of my photo.
 
 




Details of the texture.  Lots of drips and blending of all of the Shimmerz products together.
 
 









Thankyou for visiting today.  Don't forget to mention my name at checkout for you to receive your FREE product.
Have a great weekend xo
 
 


2 comments:

Елена Смоктунова said...

Oh, Stacey! What are you working smart! I admire you and your talent!

Stac said...

Stacey. . . this is so, so adorable. I love everything about it!!!