Saturday, February 15, 2014

A little LOVE!

Hi Shimmerz fans!  Welcome to another post from me :)  I have a lovey dovey layout to share with you today using Pinks and Reds.......don't forget this months challenge is to use any Shimmerz product featuring those 2 colours!  Here is my take and here are the products I used:
 
Spritz in Bed of Roses
Colouringz in Pink Stiletto and My Bleeding Heart
Vibez in Rudy's Red Nose
Dazzlerz in Pucker up Pink and Tutti Frutti
Texturez in Crushed Coral
Shimmerz in Pink
 
 
 
"Sweet Love"
 
 
 

 
 
I added a mixture of all of these colours under my embellishments.
 
 







 
I covered my 2 Crafty chipboard title with Dazzlerz in Pucker Up Pink.  I also added a little water to it to lighten the colour as it went up the letters.
 
 
 


 
I dipped the tips of my feathers into the pot of Shimmerz in Pink, I then added a little bit of Pucker Up Pink to darken the colour slightly at the top.
 




I used a mask with some modelling paste to the background then applied the Shimmerz products.
 
 

 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my creation today and sparks you to join in our challenge this love month :)  Have a wonderful weekend xo
 
 
 

1 comment:

Evgenia Petzer said...

Stacey, its another stunner by you! Love it!