Friday, January 10, 2014

WELCOME!!!!

Please help me in WELCOMING our newest shimmery members of the Shimmerz Design and Education Teams.  These ladies are some of the best and brightest in the industry, and to have them designing with Shimmerz is such a thrill.  Put your hands together for. . . . .

Iris Babao Uy. . . .


IRIS BABAO UY is a designer based in The Philippines who specializes in teaching classes that marries the beauty of mixed media with traditional scrapbooking. Iris is known for her shabby chic and romantic style but also enjoys working with bold patterns and striking colors. She is currently a designer  and a certified educator for Webster’s Pages. She has previously designed also with Basic Grey, Hambly Screen Prints, Fancy Pants, October Afternoon, and was also named as one of the first two Prima Masters. Currently she is also a part of the team behind Aussie Scrap Source and The Color Room (both Australian based).
 
Iris’ work has been published many times in international magazines and is a regular contributor to Creating Keepsakes Magazine (U.S.). Her blog has been featured in “Artful blogging” – a high profile publication from Sommerset Studios, and she was also named as one of the Memory Makers Masters in 2008.
 
Iris has been teaching classes for years now all over Asia, and has recently taught classes at Europe. A generous teacher when it comes to sharing her knowledge and techniques with both beginner and advanced scrappers.

Don't forget to stop by Iris' blog to be inspired by her gorgeous work.  You can visit her here. . . http://www.irisbabaouy.typepad.com


Tiffany Solorio. . . .
My name is Tiffany. I Have a wonderful husband and 2 children. My son is 7 and my daughter is 2. I live in Nevada but my heart is in Southern California. My family and I love movies and playing outdoors. We love going on vacations and We love just relaxing. As long as we are together we are happy and having fun. I Started Crafting about 5 years ago. I Started out just card making and I just fell in love with everything crafty. I am always being inspired and learning new things. I just love Shimmerz Products and I am so excited and honored to be a part of this team. 

You can see much more of Tiffany's wonderful artwork here. . . stampingattiffanys.blogspot.com

Song Li. . . . . .                                              
My name is Conghui Li, however people call me Song since my name is a little awkward to pronounce. I became a huge craft enthusiast about one and a half years ago.  How did I become a craft enthusiast?  My boyfriend, one day, decided to show me the crafty side of this country and took me to Michael's.  I brought something home just to play around and to try them out.  Next thing I know, I am addicted to crafting.  This crafting community is so fun, loving and encouraging.  It really keeps me crafting.  I love playing with colors in my projects and trying out different awesome techniques.  My style is mostly mixed media, but I also try to do different styles as well. I love sharing what I do and I really hope you will like what I create. 

Be sure to see more of Song Li's beautiful art work here. . . .http://creationbysong.blogspot.com/

Ingrid Gooyer. . . . 

My name is Ingrid Gooyer and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm married to the best hubby, Rob and together we have two beautiful girls, Tessa and Yiscka.

At a very young age I started my creative journey by making dresses for my dolls.
Having a mom and dad who were both very creative as well sure helped! 
My mom did wonders with the sewing machine but she also knitted, crocheted and needlepointed as well.
My father was great with paints and could also calligraph the most beautiful pieces.
From a young girl until now, I have always been busy creating too.

Started scrapbooking in 2006 and now I can't imagine my life without it!
I'm working in a lab for three days per week.
After a busy work day filled with analyses and numbers I find it so relaxing to clear my head and create!
I love to make layouts, canvases, cards  and altered projects.
Having two girls means a lot of girly projects filled with all kind of girly stuff.
I love to work with lace, pearls, flowers, chipboard, mists, paints, gesso, oh well....all the fun stuff!

I'm so excited to work with this talented team and I can't wait to share my projects with you!

You can see more of Ingrid's stunning work at. . . . http://www.ingridgooyer.blogspot.com/

*****************************************************

CONGRATULATIONS to all four of these talented ladies!  We are so happy to have you be a part of our Shimmerz family, and can't wait to have you inspire us all to reach for our SHIMMERZ!!!



6 comments:

ingrid said...

So proud to be joining this team!! xxx

Shona said...

welcome and huge congrats...you all ROCK!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations ladies, so excited to have you at Shimmerz.... Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, I look forward to seeing more ideas for all my shimmerz products.

Evgenia Petzer said...

welcome ladies!

Vicky Alberto said...

wonderful news - these ladies rock!