Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Beginning to Feel Alot Like Christmas!!!

Hello!  Stacey back again with you today.  I have another Christmas project to share with you.  This time using non-traditional colours......well they are traditional for me, these are the colours of my Christmas tree decorations :) 
 
 
Shimmerz products used:
 
 
Spritz in 4 leaf Clover and Rock-a-fella Blue
Vibez in Holly Jolly
Dimensionz in Green Thumb
Dazzlerz in Spun Sugar
Blingz in Hi Ho Silver
Shimmerz in Ultra Marine
 
 
Here is my layout:
 
"It's Beginning to Feel A lot Like Christmas"
 
 

 
 
Don't forget to click on the images for a closer look :)
 
I used a Prima mask here, sprayed the Rock-a-fella Blue Spritz.  I wanted the bricks to pop out more so I just went back over the Spritz (after it had dried) with the stencil and modelling paste.
 






I sprayed the accent with the Spritz to change the colour of it to match the rest of the layout.
 
 



 
Dimensionz Green Thumb dots :)
 





I used some 2 Crafty chipboard pieces which I covered in Dazzlerz Sugar Spun and then traced my finger on the legs of the reindeer with the Hi Ho Silver Blingz.
 
 








This will be my last post here for the year.  I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year.  I have a very busy few weeks ahead!!!
 
Enjoy xoxo
 
 




2 comments:

Janene said...

In awe!!!!

Stac said...

OH. MY. GOSH!!!! This is nothing less than amazing! Gorgeous!!!