Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December Guest Designer Alicia Redshaw- Week 1

Alicia Redshaw



Hi, my name is Alicia Redshaw 



and I am so excited to be Guest Designing here at the Shimmerz Blog for the month of December.

I have used the following Shimmerz Products in my first project, 
which is a Christmas Card for the December Shimmerz Challenge SPC009:


Colouringz – My Bleeding Heart
Spritz - Bamboo Leaf, 4 Leaf Clover, Olive Branch
Shimmeringz – Bronze Bombshell
Blingz - Gold Glimmer



And here is my card: 


I have used a palette knife to spread the Blingz Gold Glimmer over the background paper, as you would gesso or texture paste.  Whilst this was still wet I have flicked dots of all the mists over the background.  I found that this needed to dry naturally, as my heat tool warped it too much no matter what I did to stop it.


The flower and leaves have the Blingz Gold Glimmer on the edges, which I applied with my fingers.




Why not have a go at the Challenge yourself?
Just create something with a Christmas Theme and load it to the Shimmerz FaceBook Page titled SPC009.  You could win a Guest Design Position in 2014.


Thank you for stopping by the Shimmerz Blog and checking out my first project Guest Designing for December, and a huge thank you to Stacey and the team for inviting me.
Have a wonderful day
Alicia Redshaw

No comments: