Thursday, November 7, 2013

Starstruck- by Keren Tamir



I created this layout for the 7 Dots blog and Since I used Shimmerz, I thought I would show you some of the techniques I used.


I used the Messy Head collection to create a funky and cool layout about my daughter meeting her idol Selena Gomez. I use lots of mixed media products because I wanted the layout to look messy yet striking. The Messy Head collection was perfect to achieve this look. 


I added lots of different types of stars: masked stars, stamped stars, chipboard ones and even metal brads. 
I wanted to connect the theme of the title Starstruck, which is what my daughter felt that day, with all the elements of the page. I believe I was able to achieve that."


I framed the photo in the 2 Crafty chipboard Frame star with stars because it fit perfectly with my theme. I painted it in Foil the Frame Dazzlers.


I used some matching coloured Shimmerz sprays to accent the page. I used Valentino and Before Dawn.

If you want to try these amazing products and create some of the effects I created on my page, please go to the Shimmerz shop HERE. and.............. If you mention my name during at the "Instructions to Merchant" box during checkout, you will receive a sample sized Texturez, Dazzlerz or Dimensionz of your choice.



Shimmerz Products
Valentino
Before Dawn

Dazzlers:
Foiled again


Thank you so much for coming to visit me here on the Shimmerz blog

have a wonderful day!








No comments: